- Important news: The Clean Vehicles Directive has been revised. Read more
- European Green Deal: ambitious new law agreed to deploy sufficient alternative …
- Fit for 55 package: Council adopts its position on three texts relating to the …
- Animated video introducing the new EAFO portal is published. Watch the video
- Important news: Parliament adopts its position on AFIR. Read more
1 of 5
Road: reports by country
View interactive infographics containing up-to-date statistics on infrastructure and fleet data for road vehicles, private and commercial.
Available for all EU countries, including a EU27 summary view.
Other transport modes
Information and data visualisations on infrastructure rollout and fleet statistics for rail, shipping and aviation. Available on an EU level.
The new consumer section helps consumers collect information for their decisions on zero emission mobility alternatives.
Policymakers & public authorities
Data and guidance to support policymakers working on AF legislation.
Read up on the different types of fuels, vehicles and infrastructure.
Electric Vehicle Charging: EU Competition Spotlight and Insights from EVP Vestager's Speech
A recently published study on the electric vehicle (EV) charging market in the European Union and the U.K., prepared by CRA Charles River Associates, has drawn the EU's antitrust spotlight.
One-fifth of new automobiles in Europe are equipped with a plug!
Electric vehicles on the rise in Europe: Latest data shows BEVs soaring, while PHEVs struggle to keep up